2021 Workplace Policy Conference Award
Workplace Policy Conference Grants
Conference attendance allows people to meet one another, as well as learn and discuss issues and ideas relevant to their work. Both members and non-members are encouraged to apply for a Workplace Policy Conference grant.
- Due to Covid-19 / Global Health Crisis, the Workplace Policy Conference will be held virtually. The SHRM Foundation reserves the right to adjust the award package as needed, including canceling the award as a whole.
- To be eligible for an award, applicants must be:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program OR graduate program from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
How to Apply
Complete online application including:
- Contact & demographic information
- Short essay questions about your career and learning objectives
- Your academic transcript
Please print/download your application for your records before you submit it. Once you submit your application, the SHRM Foundation will not be able to return it to you, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Applications are reviewed and scored by groups of SHRM volunteers and are reviewed by staff. The review committee will select individuals whom they believe are most likely to leverage this learning opportunity. They will seek candidates who are eager to learn and plan to apply the skills and knowledge gained to benefit their careers, their organizations, and their communities. All decisions are final.
If you are selected to receive a Workplace Policy Conference grant, a member of the SHRM Foundation team will work with the recipient(s) on conference registration and other related details.
Please note, the SHRM Foundation does not reimburse for any fees or expenses incurred by applicants prior to being awarded the professional development grant.